GREETINGS

Return: July 21, 2011

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MTC Photos

Me, Sister Lauren Cousin, Sister Erika Hutchings, Sister Leah Holmes



 Sister Erika Hutchings, Sister Lauren Cousin


 Temple Day with Sister Hutchings, Sister Cousin, Me, and Sister Holmes
 Elder Cameron Clark, Sister Hutchings, Sister Cousin, Me, Sister Holmes, Elder Blake Anderson
 Elder Clark and Elder Anderson
 Elder Clark and Elder Anderson
 Sister Hutchings and Sister Holmes
 Sister Cousin taking a picture of me taking a picture!


 Elder Anderson taking a picture of me taking a picture
 Temple day fun with my District
 I love to see the temple
 Me and Elder Brian Carey, I went to high school with him and he is awesome.
Even though this temple reminds me of a space ship, it is still beautiful. 


 Sister Holmes and Me
 Sister Emily Buchanan
 Sisters in my Zone
 Sisters in my Zone (Sister, Sister, Sister Buchanan, Sister)
 Sister Holmes shaving her legs in the sink to avoid the freezing showers.
Seriously, the showers were cold. 

So, I am going to Baton Rouge, LA.

IT'S RIGHT THERE!!!

Classroom time. We are studying our brains out.

Say hello to this Southern Belle!

Heart attacked in our classroom. 
Me and Sister Holmes are crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment